The pattern PDF file is made to be printed using the <strong>Adobe Acrobat Reader </strong>(free).Please follow the <strong>instructions </strong>on how to print your pattern pieces to get them in the correct size (instructions file).
Play around with the two necklines and four sleeve lengths. Use up your scraps on the fun round pockets and sleeves. Create different dresses and tops for all seasons.
The neckline is a little lower than standard as is the collar.
(Fabric and size chart can be found in the pictures)
- Trimless pages!
- Sizes 12M to 14y
- Imperial (inch) and metric (cm) charts
- Seam allowance is included (3/8″-1cm).
- Instructions PDF file with illustrations and pictures
- PDF pattern file letter-size/A4
- PDF pattern file A0 with layers
- The option to only print the size you need (Acrobat reader layered option)
- Pattern layout
- Fabric chart
- Finished measurement chart
- Summary in writing
- Summary in graphics
If you have any questions, please send your e-mail to info@Sofilantjes.com or ask on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/Sofilantjes or join the Sofilantjes Sew and Show facebook group and show what you made or ask questions.