Beatum Bikerpants is a jogger pattern that vhas two different front and back options. Front option A is a plain jogger, while front option B has a biker-look. Both back options feature a back yoke. Back option A has inseam pockets and back option B has patch pockets. With so many options you can make a really unique pair of joggers. More pictures can be found in our Facebook group album.
<strong>Sewing Level:</strong> Intermediate – Advanced
The pattern PDF file is made to be printed using the <strong>Adobe Acrobat Reader </strong>(free). Please follow the <strong>instructions </strong>on how to print your pattern pieces so they print in the correct size (instructions file).
The pattern works best with French Terry and is not drafted for woven fabrics.
(Size chart can be found in the pictures.)
- Trimless pages!
- Sizes 12M to 14y
- Imperial (inch) and metric (cm) charts
- Seam allowance is included (3/8″-1cm).
- Instructions PDF file with illustrations and pictures
- PDF pattern file letter-size/A4
- PDF pattern file A0 with layers
- Projector file
- The option to only print the size you need (Acrobat reader layered option)
- Pattern layout
- Fabric chart
- Finished measurement chart
- Summary in writing
- Summary in graphics
If you have any questions, please send your e-mail to info@Sofilantjes.com, ask on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/Sofilantjes or join the Sofilantjes Sew and Show Facebook group to ask questions and show what you’ve.
There are no reviews yet.