This is not your ordinary raglan. The Potens Sweater is just what you need in your pattern library. With four bodice options, the combinations are practically endless. Use those little scraps you haven’t figured out what to do with yet. With so many possibilities, it can be overwhelming. We have also included a chart with just a few options to get you started.
More pictures can be found in our Facebook group.
<strong>Sewing Level: Intermediate</strong>
The pattern PDF file is made to be printed using the <strong>Adobe Acrobat Reader </strong>(free). Please follow the <strong>instructions </strong>on how to print your pattern pieces, so they print in the correct size (instructions file).
(Size chart can be found in the gallery.)
- Trimless pages!
- Sizes 12M to 14y
- Imperial (inch) and metric (cm) charts
- Seam allowance is included (3/8″-1cm).
- Instructions PDF file with illustrations and pictures
- PDF pattern file letter-size/A4
- PDF pattern file A0 with layers
- PDF Projector File
- The option to only print the size you need (Acrobat reader layered option)
- Pattern layout
- Fabric chart
- Finished measurement chart
- Summary in writing
- Summary in graphics
If you have any questions, please send your e-mail to info@Sofilantjes.com, ask on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/Sofilantjes or join the Sofilantjes Sew and Show Facebook group to ask questions and show what you’ve made.
There are no reviews yet.