This is not your ordinary raglan. The Potens sweater is exactly what you need in your pattern library. With four bodice options, the combinations are virtually endless. Use those scraps that you don’t know what to do with. With so many possibilities, you can get lost. So we’ve included a chart with a few options to get you started.
Sewing level: Beginner A and B options; Advanced C and D options
The pattern Pdf file must be printed using Adobe Acrobat Reader (free). Please follow the instructions on printing the pattern pieces to the correct size (instructions file).
The table for fabric yardage and sizes is available in the pictures.
– pages without cutting!
– sizes: from 12M to 14A
– table of measurements in imperial (inch) and metric (cm) system
– the seam allowance is included (3/8 “-1cm)
– PDF file for instructions with illustrations and photos
– 1 x PDF file in US letter / A4 format
– 1 x PDF file in A0 format
– The choice to print only the size you need (layers option with Acrobat reader)
– Overview of the sheets
– Fabric yardage required
– Table of measurements of the finished garment
summary – Summary with illustrations
If you have any questions, email info@Sofilantjes.com or post your question on our Facebook page, www.facebook.com/Sofilantjes, or you can join the Sofilantjes Sew and Show Facebook group and show us what you have sewn or ask us your questions.