A versatile shirt and dress pattern suitable for year-round use. You can play around with the three necklines, two sleeve lengths, optional stripe on the sleeves, and add pockets or ties. The delicate v-shaped neckline is slightly lower than a round neckline. More pictures can be found in our Facebook group album.
<strong>Sewing Level:</strong> Ranging from <strong>beginner</strong> (option A with plain sleeve) to <strong>advanced beginner</strong> (option B with striped sleeve)
The pattern PDF file is made to be printed using the <strong>Adobe Acrobat Reader </strong>(free). Please follow the <strong>instructions </strong>on how to print your pattern pieces so they print in the correct size (instructions file).
(Size chart can be found in the pictures.)
- Trimless pages!
- Sizes 12M to 14y
- Imperial (inch) and metric (cm) charts
- Seam allowance is included (3/8″-1cm).
- Instructions PDF file with illustrations and pictures
- PDF pattern file letter-size/A4
- PDF pattern file A0 with layers
- The option to only print the size you need (Acrobat reader layered option)
- Pattern layout
- Fabric chart
- Finished measurement chart
- Summary in writing
- Summary in graphics
If you have any questions, please send your e-mail to info@Sofilantjes.com, ask on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/Sofilantjes or join the Sofilantjes Sew and Show Facebook group to ask questions and show what you’ve made.
There are no reviews yet.