A relaxed fit shirt with sleeve cuffs and waistband that you can easely lengthen to a tunic if you’d refer that. Create a very sweet shirt by using the low back and bow option. Or use the diagonal pocket for fun colorblocking (also very handy for dolls and taddy bears to).
Create the perfect summer shirt with the short sleeves or use the long sleeves if it is cold out. Is the weather in between? No problem, just use the 3/4 sleeve.
The pattern explains you how to lengthen both sleeves and bodice to make it the perfect shirt in case your child does is not average. One more plus, it is beginner friendly.
The pattern PDF file is made to be printed using the Adobe Acrobat Reader (free ).Please follow the instructions on how to print your pattern pieces to get them in a correct size (instructions file).
- Trimless pages!
- Sizes 12M to 14y
- Imperial (inch) and metric (cm) charts
- Seam allowance is included (3/8″-1cm).
- Instructions PDF file with illustrations and pictures
- PDF pattern file letter-size/A4
- PDF pattern file A0 with layers
- The option to only print the size you need (Acrobat reader layered option)
- Pattern layout
- Fabric chart
- Finished measurement chart
- Summary in writing
- Summary in graphics
If you have any questions, please send your e-mail to info@Sofilantjes.com or ask on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/Sofilantjes also join the Sofilantjes Sew and Show facebook group and show what you made or ask questions.