The Via Top, Tunic, and Dress is a loose fit straight garment with fun color blocked sides. You can make it all one color or go bold and use prints or solids to really liven it up. The Via has 3 sleeve options; sleeveless, short, and long. More pictures can be found in our Facebook group album.
Sewing Level: Intermediate
The pattern PDF file is made to be printed using the Adobe Acrobat Reader (free). Please follow the instructions on how to print your pattern pieces so they print in the correct size (instructions file).
The pattern works best with French Terry and is not drafted for woven fabrics.
(Size chart can be found in the pictures.)
- Trimless pages!
- Sizes 12M to 14y
- Imperial (inch) and metric (cm) charts
- Seam allowance is included (3/8″-1cm).
- Instructions PDF file with illustrations and pictures
- PDF pattern file letter-size/A4
- PDF pattern file A0 with layers
- The option to only print the size you need (Acrobat reader layered option)
- Pattern layout
- Fabric chart
- Finished measurement chart
- Summary in writing
Summary in graphics
If you have any questions, please send your e-mail to info@Sofilantjes.com, ask on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/Sofilantjes or join the Sofilantjes Sew and Show Facebook group to ask questions and show what you’ve.