We all need versatile pieces for our wardrobes. This pattern can be used to layer for warmth in the winter and be worn alone to keep cool in the summer.
The pattern PDF file is made to be printed using the Adobe Acrobat Reader (free ). Please follow the instructions on printing your pattern pieces to get them in the correct size (instructions file).
The pattern is designed to be printed on letter-size or A4 size paper. The pattern is made with trimless pattern pieces. No more cutting your pattern if you do not want to! There is also an A0 size added to this pattern (in color).
(Fabric and size chart can be found in the pictures)
- Trimless pages!
- Sizes NB/50 – 2Y/92
- Imperial (inch) and metric (cm) charts
- Seam allowance is included (3/8″-1cm).
- PDF Instructions file with illustrations and pictures
- PDF pattern file letter-size/A4
- PDF pattern file A1 with layers
- The option to only print the size you need (Acrobat reader layered option)
- Pattern layout
- Fabric chart
- Finished measurement chart
- Summary in writing
- Summary in graphics
If you have any questions, please send your e-mail to info@Sofilantjes.com or ask on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/Sofilantjes also, join the Sofilantjes Sew and Show Facebook group and show what you made or ask questions.