Sew more than one cowl and create different looks for one shirt by interchanging them. Use different sleeve lengths for different seasons. Use the princess seams and play with different pockets or if you are looking for a quick sew, use the basic pattern pieces without adding a cowl. So many possibilities.
The Hibernis Cowl Shirt is the pattern for all seasons. You get:
* Two different bodice options, with or without princes seams.
* One option (the princes seams option) has two pockets.
* A cowl that you can take off when needed.
* Three sleeve lengths.
Made for knit fabrics with at least 30% stretch. Slim fitted.
The pattern is designed to be printed on letter size or A4 size paper. Pattern is made with trimless pattern pieces. No more cutting you pattern if you do not want to! There is also a A0 size added to this pattern (in color).
The pattern PDF file is made to be printed using the Adobe Acrobat Reader (free).Please follow the instructions on how to print your pattern pieces to get them in a correct size (instructions file).
(Fabric and size chart can be found in the pictures)
– trimless pages!
– sizes 12M to 14y
– imperial (inch) and metric (cm) charts
– seam allowance is included (3/8″-1cm).
– Instructions PDF file with illustrations and pictures
– 1 x PDF pattern file letter – size/A4
– 1 x PDF pattern file A0
– the option to only print the size you need (Acrobat reader layered option)
– pattern layout
– fabric chart
– finished measurement chart
– summary in writing
– summary in graphics
If you have any questions, please send your e-mail to info@Sofilantjes.com or ask on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/Sofilantjes also join the Sofilantjes Sew and Show facebook group and show what you made or ask questions.