The Liberam Skirt is our gift to you. Every pattern library needs good basics, and the Liberam fits the bill. Use lightweight woven and knit fabrics to create the perfect skirt.
The download links will expire after one month, and all free skirt purchases will be deleted. Please make sure you download your purchase immediately to avoid deletion.
Sewing Level: Advanced Beginner
The pattern PDF file is made to be printed using the Adobe Acrobat Reader (free). Please follow the instructions on printing your pattern pieces to print in the correct size (instructions file).
(Size chart can be found in the gallery.)
- Trimless pages!
- Sizes 12M to 14y
- Imperial (inch) and metric (cm) charts
- Seam allowance is included (3/8″-1cm).
- PDF instructions file with illustrations and pictures
- PDF pattern file letter-size/A4
- PDF pattern file A0 with layers
- PDF Projector File
- The option to only print the size you need (Acrobat reader layered option)
- Pattern layout
- Fabric chart
- Finished measurement chart
- Summary in writing
- Summary in graphics
If you have any questions, please send your e-mail to info@Sofilantjes.com, ask on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/Sofilantjes or join the Sofilantjes Sew and Show Facebook group to ask questions and show what you’ve made.