We love color-blocking, and this pattern has it all. The sleeves and front and back bodices allow you to use some of your larger scraps to create some cool sweaters. Want to keep it simple? This pattern does that too! What will you make?
The pattern PDF file is made to be printed using the Adobe Acrobat Reader (free ). Please follow the instructions on printing your pattern pieces to get them in the correct size (instructions file).
The pattern is designed to be printed on letter-size or A4 size paper. The pattern is made with trimless pattern pieces. You no longer need to cut your pattern if you do not want to! There is also an A0 size added to this pattern (in color).
(Fabric and size chart can be found in the pictures)
- Trimless pages!
- Sizes 12M to 14y
- Imperial (inch) and metric (cm) charts
- Seam allowance is included (3/8″-1cm).
- PDF file instructions with illustrations and pictures
- PDF pattern file letter-size/A4
- PDF pattern file A0 with layers
- Projector file
- The option to only print the size you need (Acrobat reader layered option)
- Pattern layout
- Fabric chart
- Finished measurement chart
- Summary in writing
- Summary in graphics
If you have any questions, please send your e-mail to info@Sofilantjes.com or ask on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/Sofilantjes also, join the Sofilantjes Sew and Show Facebook group and show what you made or ask questions.
There are no reviews yet.