An easy to sew, fun color blocked, twirly skirt perfect for scraps. The skirt is created from four panels. You can choose to use a color blocked panel or one piece. Go bold with many fabrics or plain and simple, your choice. The best fabrics to use for the Arcus will have a minimum of 40% stretch. Medium weight fabrics will give the best results; cotton jersey, thin French Terry, or a stable knit like ponte.
The pattern PDF file is made to be printed using the <strong>Adobe Acrobat Reader </strong>(free). Please follow the <strong>instructions </strong>on how to print your pattern pieces so they print in the correct size (instructions file).
The pattern is drafted for fabrics with at least 40% stretch. You get the best results with medium weighted knit fabrics such as Jersey or a thin French terry.
(size chart can be found in the pictures.)
- Trimless pages!
- Sizes 12M to 14y
- Imperial (inch) and metric (cm) charts
- Seam allowance is included (3/8″-1cm).
- Instructions PDF file with illustrations and pictures
- PDF pattern file letter-size/A4
- PDF pattern file A1 with layers
- The option to only print the size you need (Acrobat reader layered option)
- Pattern layout
- Fabric chart
- Finished measurement chart
- Summary in writing
- Summary in graphics
If you have any questions, please send your e-mail to info@Sofilantjes.com or ask on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/Sofilantjes or join the Sofilantjes Sew and Show Facebook group and show what you made or ask questions.