The adults finally have their version! This pattern is the blank canvas you were looking for. The basic top, tunic, or dress is a beautiful wardrobe staple that can be made in many different ways. Use solids, prints, or add some color blocking.
This pattern requires stretch knit fabric.
Sewing Level: Beginner
The pattern is designed to be printed on letter-size or A4 size paper. The pattern is made with trimless pattern pieces. No more cutting your pattern if you do not want to! There is also an A0 size added to this pattern (in color).
The pattern PDF file is made to be printed using the Adobe Acrobat Reader (free). Please follow the instructions on how to print your pattern pieces to get them in the correct size (instructions file).
(Fabric and size chart can be found in the pictures)
- Trimless pages!
- Sizes 32-54
- Imperial (inch) and metric (cm) charts
- Seam allowance is included (3/8″-1cm).
- Instructions PDF file with illustrations and pictures
- PDF pattern file letter-size/A4
- PDF pattern file A0 with layers
- PDF Projector File
- The option to only print the size you need (Acrobat reader layered option)
- Pattern layout
- Fabric chart
- Finished measurement chart
- Summary in writing
- Summary in graphics
If you have any questions, please send your e-mail to info@Sofilantjes.com or ask on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/Sofilantjes or join the Sofilantjes Sew and Show facebook group and show what you made or ask questions.