A dress or tunic for all occasions. Use the two different types of skirts, the 3 sleeve lengths and the two sleeve options. Add to that two skirt lengths and you have a plethora of options to create a different dress / tunic every time.
<span class = “s1”> <strong> Sewing level </strong>: <strong> Beginner </strong> </span>
The pattern Pdf file must be printed using Adobe Acrobat Reader (free). Please follow the instructions on how to print the pattern pieces so that they are the correct size (Instructions file).
The table for fabric yardage and sizes is available in the pictures.
- Pages without cutting!
- Sizes: from 32 to 54
- Table of measurements in imperial (inch) and metric (cm) system
- The seam allowance is included (3/8 “-1cm)
- PDF file for instructions with illustrations and photos
- PDF to US Letter / A4
- PDF to A0 format
- The choice to print only the size you need (layers option with Acrobat reader)
- Overview of boards
- Fabric yardage required
- Finished garment measurement chart
- Written summary
- Abstract with illustrations
If you have any question, email info@Sofilantjes.com or post your question on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/Sofilantjes or you can join the Sofilantjes Sew and Show Facebook group and show us what you sewn or ask us your questions.