Omni Tempore is a shirt every boy or girl must-have. It is fun, relaxed, and cool! Depending on the print of the fabric, he can wear this to any occasion. The pattern is designed to be used with knit fabrics. The collar or hoodie is overlapping in the front. You can choose between cuffed or hemmed sleeves, short or long, and there is a front pocket option that includes a waistband.
You can even make this shirt for your skinny child. The pattern explains to you how to lengthen both sleeves and bodice to make it the perfect shirt.
One more plus, it is beginner-friendly. Not only is it easy to make, but it also takes you about an hour to create it (depending on your sewing skills).
The PDF pattern file is to be printed using the Adobe Acrobat Reader (free ). Please follow the instructions on how to print your pattern pieces to get them in a correct size (instructions file).
- Trimless pages!
- Sizes 12M to 14y
- Imperial (inch) and metric (cm) charts
- Seam allowance is included (3/8″-1cm).
- Instructions PDF file with illustrations and pictures
- PDF pattern file letter-size/A4
- PDF pattern file A0 with layers
- The option to only print the size you need (Acrobat reader layered option)
- Pattern layout
- Fabric chart
- Finished measurement chart
- Summary in writing
- Summary in graphics
If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to info@Sofilantjes.com or ask them on my Facebook page www.facebook.com/Sofilantjes