A really nice, fun jacket with off-center side seams, an option for contrasting fabrics and cool pockets. Choose between hood and collar, short sleeves or long sleeves.
Characteristics of the pattern:
* Short or long sleeves.
* Two bodice options.
* Collar or hood.
Option A: Advanced
Option B: advanced beginner to intermediate
The pattern PDF file is designed to be printed using Adobe Acrobat Reader (free). Please follow the instructions on how to print your pattern pieces to get them in the correct size (instruction file). The pattern is designed to be printed on letter or A4 size paper. The pattern is made with borderless pattern pieces. No more cutting up your boss if you don’t want to! There is also an A0 size added to this design (in color).
(Fabric and size chart can be found in the pictures)
- Pages without cutting!
- Sizes: from 12M to 14Y
- Table of measurements in imperial (inch) and metric (cm) system
- The seam allowance is included (3/8 “-1cm)
- PDF file for instructions with illustrations and photos
- PDF to US Letter / A4
- PDF to A0 format
- The choice to print only the size you need (layers option with Acrobat reader)
- Overview of boards
- Fabric yardage required
- Finished garment measurement chart
- Written summary
- Abstract with illustrations
If you have any questions, please send your e-mail to info@Sofilantjes.com or ask on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/Sofilantjes also join the Sofilantjes Sew and Show facebook group and show what you made or ask questions.