Adult: A perfect summer staple pattern that features 4 different back options. Do you have a stash of fabric pieces that are too large to throw away and too small for most things? The back of the Aureum is PERFECT for those pieces. You can even use lace to spice it up. Your imagination is your only limit.
Child: A perfect summer staple pattern with 4 different back options to use those little pieces of fabric you’ve been holding on to. Use lace to spice it up. Your imagination is your limit.
The pattern is designed to be printed on letter size or A4 size paper. Pattern is made with trimless pattern pieces. No more cutting your pattern if you do not want to! There is also an A0 size added to this pattern (in color).
The pattern PDF file is made to be printed using the Adobe Acrobat Reader (free). Please follow the instructions on how to print your pattern pieces to get them in the correct size (instructions file).
(Fabric and size chart can be found in the pictures.)
- Trimless pages!
- Sizes 12M to 14y and 32 to 54
- Imperial (inch) and metric (cm) charts
- Seam allowance is included (3/8″-1cm).
- Instructions PDF file with illustrations and pictures
- PDF pattern file letter-size/A4
- PDF pattern file A0 with layers
- PDF Projector File
- The option to only print the size you need (Acrobat reader layered option)
- Pattern layout
- Fabric chart
- Finished measurement chart
- Summary in writing
- Summary in graphics
If you have any questions, please send your e-mail to info@Sofilantjes.com or ask on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/Sofilantjes or join the Sofilantjes Sew and Show Facebook group and show what you made or ask questions.