– Instructions in French
TOP, TUNIC AND ADVENA DRESS
A funny design top, tunic or dress with the
possibility of using contrasting fabrics on the sides and three neckline options. The different sleeve lengths (short, 3/4 or long) allow Advena to be worn all year round.
Sewing level: Intermediate
The boss Pdf file must be printed using Adobe Acrobat Reader (free). Please follow the instructions on how to print the pattern pieces so that they are the right size (Instructions file).
The table for fabric yardage and sizes is available in the images.
– pages without cutting!
– sizes: from 12M to 14A
– table of measurements in imperial (inch) and metric (cm) system
– seam allowance is included (3/8 “-1cm)
– PDF file for instructions with illustrations and photos
– 1 x PDF file in US letter / A4 format
– 1 x PDF file in A0 format
– The choice to print only the size you need (option of layers with Acrobat reader)
– Overview of the plates
– Fabric measurement required
– Table of measurements of finished garment
summary – Summary with illustrations
If you have any questions, send an email to info@Sofilantjes.com or ask your question on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/Sofilantjes or you can join the Facebook group Sofilantjes Sew and Show and show us what you have sewn or ask us your questions.