Perfect jacket to wear any season. With fun diagonal lines for colorblocking.
9M – 18Y
Included in PDF Download
- Illustrated Instructions
- A4/Letter, Projector, and A0 print file
- Fabric, Size, and Finished Measurement charts
Fabric and Notions
- Main: *Heavier knit fabric (min. 25% stretch, max. 50%) *French Terry *Lightweight Fleece (min. 25% stretch) * Summer sweat fabrics.
- Hood Lining: *Light to medium weight jersey fabrics
- Cuffs/waistband: *Ribbing with a good recovery
- Thread in a matching or coordinating color
- Fabric scissors
- Ball point or knit needle
- Twin needle for knits (optional)
- Serger (optional)
- Interfacing 1/4”- 1/2” wide by the length of zipper
- 4mm/1/8”or wider cotton cord or ribbon for drawstring,
approximately 1 yard/meter
- Optional: 2 grommets choose your preferred width in
between 5 to 14 mm (3/16 to 1/2 inch).
- Seperating zipper
Would you like to see more pictures of the Adams Jacket? Look at our Facebook Group for more inspiration, tips, tricks, and community.
This listing is for a digital download only; you will not receive a physical product. The pattern download links expire one year from purchase.
Duplicating, sharing, or reselling this file is strictly prohibited.