– Instructions in French
Have fun mixing the two necklines and the four sleeve lengths. Use your scraps of fabric to sew the fun round pockets and sleeves. Create different dresses and tops according to the seasons. The neckline is a little lower than normal, as is the collar.
The pattern is designed to be printed on letter size or A4 size paper. Pattern is made with trimless pattern pieces. No more cutting your pattern if you do not want to! There is also an A0 size added to this pattern (in color).
The pattern Pdf file must be printed using Adobe Acrobat Reader (free). Please follow the instructions on how to print the pattern pieces so that they are the correct size (Instructions file).
The table for fabric yardage and sizes is available in the pictures.
– pages without cutting!
– sizes: from 12M to 14A
– table of measurements in imperial (inch) and metric (cm) system
– the seam allowance is included (3/8 “-1cm)
– PDF file for instructions with illustrations and photos
– 1 x PDF file in US letter / A4 format
– 1 x PDF file in A0 format
– The choice to print only the size you need (layers option with Acrobat reader)
– Overview of the sheets
– Fabric yardage required
– Table of measurements of the finished garment
summary – Summary with illustrations
If you have any question, email info@Sofilantjes.com or post your question on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/Sofilantjes or you can join the Sofilantjes Sew and Show Facebook group and show us what you sewn or ask us your questions.