Vallis Tunic and Dress- Instructions in French
Girls: Vallis is a fitted dress with a demure neckline and a low back. The ¾ skirt has three hem options. In addition, Vallis matches the skirts of the bosses Solis, Litore, Montis and Regina (and vice versa).
Women : Vallis is a fitted dress with a demure neckline and a well-scooped back. You have the choice between an empire waist with a gathered skirt and a natural waist with a half-corolla skirt. This skirt offers three hem options. In addition, Vallis matches the skirts of the Solis bosses (and vice versa).
The pattern Pdf file must be printed using Adobe Acrobat Reader (free). Please follow the instructions on how to print the pattern pieces so that they are the correct size (Instructions file).
The table for fabric yardage and sizes is available in the pictures.
– pages without cutting!
– sizes: from 12M to 14A
– table of measures in imperial (inch) and metric (cm) system
– the seam allowance is included (3/8 “-1cm)
– PDF file for instructions with illustrations and photos
– 1 x PDF file in US letter / A4 format
– 1 x PDF file in A0 format
– The choice to print only the size you need (layers option with Acrobat reader)
– Plates overview
– Fabric yardage required
– Table of measurements of the finished garment
summary – Summary with illustrations
If you have any question, email info@Sofilantjes.com or post your question on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/Sofilantjes or you can join the Sofilantjes Sew and Show Facebook group and show us what you sewn or ask us your questions.