The adult version of the Regem shirt, a beautiful pattern that you can make both classic and a little more fun. The Regem is a pattern you can use again and again. We are sure this pattern will quickly become a favorite, like the child version.
This pattern is best made with knit fabrics.
The size and fabric table can be found between the photos.
Sewing Level: Advanced Beginner
The pattern PDF file is made to be printed using the Adobe Acrobat Reader (free). Please follow the instructions for printing your pattern pieces in the correct size (instructions file).
(Size chart can be found in the gallery.)
- Trimless pages!
- Sizes 34-54
- Imperial (inch) and metric (cm) charts
- Seam allowance is included (3/8″-1cm).
- An instructions PDF file with illustrations and pictures
- PDF pattern file letter-size/A4
- PDF pattern file A0 with layers
- PDF Projector File
- The option to only print the size you need (Acrobat reader layered option)
- Pattern layout
- Fabric chart
- Finished measurement chart
- Summary in writing
- Summary in graphics
If you have any questions, please send your e-mail to info@Sofilantjes.com, ask on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/Sofilantjes or join the Sofilantjes Sew and Show Facebook group to ask questions and show what you’ve made.