The Beatum biker pants pattern offers two options for having a different front and back. Option A for the front has a casual style while option B has a biker look. The two back options include a yoke. Option A for the back has pockets included in the seams while option B offers patch pockets
Sewing level: Intermediate to advanced
The boss Pdf file must be printed using Adobe Acrobat Reader (free). Please follow the instructions on how to print the pattern pieces so that they are the right size (Instructions file).
The table for fabric yardage and sizes is available in the images.
– pages without cutting!
– sizes: from 12M to 14A
– table of measurements in imperial (inch) and metric (cm) system
– seam allowance is included (3/8 “-1cm)
– PDF file for instructions with illustrations and photos
– 1 x PDF file in US letter / A4 format
– 1 x PDF file in A0 format
– The choice to print only the size you need (option of layers with Acrobat reader)
– Overview of the plates
– Fabric measurement required
– Table of measurements of finished garment
summary – Summary with illustrations
If you have any questions, send an email to info@Sofilantjes.com or ask your question on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/Sofilantjes or you can join the Facebook group Sofilantjes Sew and Show and show us what you have sewn or ask us your questions.