Solis Tunic and Dress- Instructions in French
A stunning summer dress with a fitted bodice and mischievous straps. You can choose between a corolla skirt or a pleated skirt (for the natural waist) to create different dresses. By using the tunic length for the pleated skirt, get even more options. Also choose between natural waist length and empire length.
The pattern Pdf file must be printed using Adobe Acrobat Reader (free). Please follow the instructions on how to print the pattern pieces so that they are the correct size (Instructions file).
The table for fabric yardage and sizes is available in the pictures.
– pages without cutting!
– sizes: from 34 to 54
– table of measures in imperial (inch) and metric (cm)
– the seam allowance is included (3/8 “-1cm)
– PDF file for instructions with illustrations and photos
– 1 x PDF file in US letter / A4 format
– 1 x PDF file in A0 format
– The choice to print only the size you need (layers option with Acrobat reader)
– Plates overview
– Fabric yardage required
– Table of measurements of the finished garment
summary – Summary with illustrations
If you have any question, email info@Sofilantjes.com or post your question on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/Sofilantjes or you can join the Sofilantjes Sew and Show Facebook group and show us what you sewn or ask us your questions.