The pattern has two different skirt options. It is inspired by twins, (Gemini) that can be very different while being born from the same mother at the same time. But it works for sisters to. Or even just for one girl.
The fitted skirt is made for that sporty look. It has a kangaroo pocket, to be able to collect everything. The side seam is brought to the front. The other is a two layered circle skirt for double twirl pleasure. So cute!
The pattern is suitable for beginners and those that have more experience than that. Are you a beginner? We’ll help you, just come to the ‘sew and show group’ and we can all support you.
The pattern PDF file is made to be printed using the Adobe Acrobat Reader (free ).Please follow the instructions on how to print your pattern pieces to get them in a correct size (instructions file).
– sizes NB to 12y (combined sizes)
– imperial (inch) and metric (cm) charts
– seam allowance is included (3/8″-1cm).
– Instructions PDF file with illustrations and pictures
– 1 x PDF pattern file letter size/A4
– 1 x PDF pattern file A0
– the option to only print the size you need (Acrobat reader layered option)
– pattern layout
– fabric chart
– finished measurement chart