Ready to celebrate? Use the simple version for a stretch lace overlay. Use the color block version and create an explosion of colors. Add a ruffle of your own. The options are endless.
Sewing Level: Intermediate
The pattern PDF file is made to be printed using the Adobe Acrobat Reader (free). Please follow the instructions on how to print your pattern pieces so they print in the correct size (instructions file).
(Size chart can be found in the pictures.)
– trimless pages!
– sizes 12M to 14y
– Imperial (inch) and metric (cm) charts
– seam allowance is included (3/8″-1cm).
– Instructions PDF file with illustrations and pictures
– 1 x PDF pattern file letter-size/A4
– 1 x PDF pattern file A0 with layers
– the option to only print the size you need (Acrobat reader layered option)
– pattern layout
– fabric chart
– finished measurement chart
– summary in writing
– summary in graphics
If you have any questions, please send your e-mail to info@Sofilantjes.com, ask on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/Sofilantjes or join the Sofilantjes Sew and Show Facebook group to ask questions and show what you’ve made.