A beautful woven top/dress with no exposed seams in the bodice. The back is shirred with elastic thread or made using 1/4” – 0.6 cm elastic to keep enough room to move and still form to the body. The dress option has a high-low hem with front wrapped skirt. The top and maxi length have straight hems.
The pattern is made for sizes 12M to 14y, non developing figures. There are instructions on how to up- or downsize for the plus size and skinny girls.
Instructions will not tell you how to shirr the back. But there is a elastic casing option for those that still want to create this dress. The neckline requires understitching and the bodice hand sewing. The sewing level for this pattern is advanced beginner to intermediate depending the options you choose. Are you a beginner and feling adventurous, this pattern might be the pattern that will lift your sewing to the next level. Plus, we are here to help you the only thing you need to do is to come to the group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Sofilantjes/?ref=bookmarks
The pattern PDF file is made to be printed using the Adobe Acrobat Reader (free ).Please follow the instructions on how to print your pattern pieces to get them in a correct size (instructions file).
– sizes 12M to 14 y (non developing figures
– imperial (inch) and metric (cm) charts
– seam allowance is included (3/8″-1cm).
– Instructions PDF file with illustrations and pictures
– 1 x PDF pattern file letter size/A4 (for bodice and high/low skirt option)
– 1 x PDF pattern file A0
– the option to only print the size you need (Acrobat reader layered option)
– pattern layout
– fabric chart
– finished measurement chart
– instructions on up- or downsizing
– the top and maxi skirt are made using a cutting chart
– summary in writing
– summary in graphics
If you have any questions, please send your e-mail to info@Sofilantjes.com or ask on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/Sofilantjes also join the Sofilantjes Sew and Show facebook group and show what you made or ask questions.