A fun or simple shirt with a little wider than usual neckline. Use the colorblock option to play with fabric or create some basics to fill the closet. You can find more photos in our Facebook group album.
The pattern PDF file is made to be printed using the Adobe Acrobat Reader (free ).Please follow the instructions on how to print your pattern pieces to get them in a correct size (instructions file).
The pattern is designed to be printed on letter size or A4 size paper. Pattern is made with trimless pattern pieces. No more cutting you pattern if you do not want to! There is also a A0 size added to this pattern (in color).
(Fabric and size chart can be found in the pictures)
- Trimless pages!
- Sizes 12M to 14y
- Imperial (inch) and metric (cm) charts
- Seam allowance is included (3/8″-1cm).
- Instructions PDF file with illustrations and pictures
- PDF pattern file letter-size/A4
- PDF pattern file A0 with layers
- The option to only print the size you need (Acrobat reader layered option)
- Pattern layout
- Fabric chart
- Finished measurement chart
- Summary in writing
- Summary in graphics
If you have any questions, please send your e-mail to info@Sofilantjes.com or ask on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/Sofilantjes also join the Sofilantjes Sew and Show facebook group and show what you made or ask questions.